When America is facing the worst economic depression in modern times, the Gop led by Paul Ryan and the Republican Congress were all over the country waging war on women and the women reproductive organs. To win
the American hearts and minds in 2010, the GOP lied to Americans running on job creations, deficit reduction and improving the economy of the nation. However, soon as they got hold of the House of Representative, theychange their tactics to out right war on women and their right to have abortion even in the instance of rape. They went after women’s right in almost all the states capitals, they went after the gay people and they went after women’s vaginas and birth control pills. What all these have to do with job creation and the economy is unclear but to the GOP, there is a relationship somewhere.
Watch How The GOP Creates Jobs, Reduce The Deficit And Fix The Economy!
- Republican platform draft endorses Todd Akin’s abortion stance. And Paul Ryan’s. And Mitt Romney’s. (dailykos.com)
- Reps. Todd Akin And Paul Ryan Co-Sponsored Bill Using Term “Forcible Rape” (alan.com)
- [link] Todd Akin Controversy Exposes Rift Inside The GOP (slendermeans.wordpress.com)
- Akin hasn’t changed Paul Ryan’s mind (salon.com)
- Paul Ryan still believes in forcing rape victims to bear rapists’ children (secularnewsdaily.com)
- GOP Leadership: Todd Akin “Lives In A Parallel Universe” (newstalkcleveland.com)