If You Have Been Wondering When The Shoe Was Going To Drop, Here Is One And There Is More To Come. Thank You Mother Jones!
SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters
When he doesn’t know a camera’s rolling, the GOP candidate shows his disdain for half of America.
During a private fundraiser earlier this year, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney told a small group of wealthy contributors what he truly thinks of all the voters who support President Barack Obama. He dismissed these Americans as freeloaders who pay no taxes, who don’t assume responsibility for their lives, and who think government should take care of them. Fielding a question from a donor about how he could triumph in November, Romney replied:
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax.
Romney went on: “[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”
Mother Jones has obtained video of Romney at this intimate fundraiser—where he candidly discussed his campaign strategy and foreign policy ideas in stark terms he does not use in public—and has confirmed its authenticity. To protect the confidential source who provided the video, we have blurred some of the image, and we will not identify the date or location of the event, which occurred after Romney had clinched the Republican presidential nomination. Here is Romney expressing his disdain for Americans who back the president:
What A Garbage Bag!
- Off-Record Mitt Romney Says ’47 Percent’ Of Americans Are ‘Entitled’: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Cameron ‘claimed Britain is united against Mitt Romney’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Mitt Romney’s Problems Are Himself, Ryan, The GOP And What They Stand For! (realstoriesusa.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney Thinks Middle Income Is Between $200K and $250K [Mitt Romney] (jezebel.com)
- Mitt Romney’s Worst Week Ever: Three Explanations – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Kanye West Raps to Mitt Romney: Pay Your Taxes! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Mitt Romney apologizes to terrorists who killed US ambassador (americablog.com)
- Kanye raps: ‘Mitt Romney don’t pay no tax’ (politico.com)